Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Good To Be Alive 2011 Dubkiller remix featuring Mc Navigator

So for those of you who we're around about 10 years ago. DJ Rap had a pretty big crossover radio hit called Good To Be Alive. A few months ago she called me up and told me she wanted to reinvent the song for 2011. She said she had an english mc she wanted to get on it by the name of MC Navigator and that she wanted a crazy dancehallish dubstep mash up sounding track. I'd never done a dancehall style track before but I'm always up for the challenge. Here's the finished result. I think its pretty sick. I'm especially digging the bridge/breakdown. I went bananas with the drums. By the way theres also another dope version of the song with Mark Victor on the verses. It's sick. You can download the songs at iTunes now!




Good To Be Alive 2011 Dubkiller remix featuring Mc Navigator by DUBKILLER

No comments:

Post a Comment