Saturday, March 9, 2013

Failure

I have to be honest when I say that despite any successes I may have, I feel like I fail constantly. The music business can be brutal at times. Everything you create is scrutinized on every level by everyone. I don't know how many times I've tried and failed. How many times I've been rejected by important people in the business. It's not an easy thing to swallow. Not for me anyway. However I keep at it. Too dumb to quit I guess. I try unsuccessful things everyday. I have so many garbage tracks I would never want anyone to hear that its comical. However, for me its a numbers game. I know that if I keep making music, some of them will be good, great even... I keep at it. All the greats have failed and they've failed a lot. I'm not saying I'm great, far from it. But if I don't quit and keep at it, someday I could be.



No comments:

Post a Comment