Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A comical look at the creative process

I know first hand how difficult the creative process can be. It seems like a constant battle. One day I feel invincible like I've mastered my art I every idea I have is pure genius. Other days I feel like a completely worthless hack. Unfortunately the latter of the two seems to be the more common.

One thing I believe though is that you have to work through the crap. You have to put in the time and effort in order to get to the good stuff. To feel that "inspiration" if you will. For the truly gifted that seem to be be able to create greatness at will. I hate you. Not really, but it must be nice.

Anyway I have to get back to working through the uninspired crap to find that creative gem.

Later,

DUBKILLER

No comments:

Post a Comment